Do you got what it takes to ride our Mechanical Bull?
Cadillac Ranch creates a fun, comfortably social atmosphere, delivers great service and well mixed drinks along with a large selection of beers. Wide variety of food with multiple bars, a mechanical bull, and a rock 'n roll inspired décor that will keep you coming back for more.
*Mechanical bull not available at Cadillac Ranch Pittsburgh location.
Ride the Bull!
Proper riding position: Sit in the center of the saddle, lean slightly back with your legs and feet pulled up and back. Hold on to the rope with one hand.
The Bull is Designed to Throw People Off. You should NOT ride if you have any concerns for your safety with the regards to being thrown off the bull.
Follow the Rules!
- All persons must be at least 48" in height, at least 18 years of age, and weight less than 275 pounds
- Must show a valid ID, and sign a waiver
- If you are pregnant, have physical impairments, high blood pressure, heart conditions, recent surgery, or neck and back condition, you should not ride the bull
- All persons must be able to get on the bull without assistance from others
- Riders must have upper and lower body control and be able to sit upright
- Person who are visibly ill or under the influence of drugs or alcohol are not permitted to ride
- All loose articles must be left with a non-rider or in a storage bin (cell phones, loose/hanging jewelry, glasses, purses, etc.)
- Cadillac Ranch is not responsible for personal articles lost or stolen or damaged while riding
- No shoes allowed in the bull arena
- Riders must be fully clothed with proper attire